Welcome to our business start-up application. We’re excited that you’re here, because that means you want to take control of your professional and financial future! Most people allow fear and other excuses to prevent them from even trying to start a business. Don’t forget one of my favorite quotes:
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tsu
We’ve worked with tons of people just like you, and we understand that starting a business can SEEM like a daunting task. In reality, the things that scare people away from it are simple enough, once you’ve done them a few times. And the benefits of business ownership are many, but below are some of the big ones that we hear all the time:
- Working in an area that you are passionate about and loving what you do
- Freedom of when and where you work, so your business fits into your life
- Being your own boss, so you’re in control of how your business is run
- Building an asset of real value, instead of living paycheck to paycheck
As the entrepreneur, you should be focused on your customers and how you’re going to add as much value to their lives as possible. THAT is what makes a business succeed. We are here to set things up right and support you by ensuring that your business runs smoothly.
If you’re interested in partnering with us, please click the button below to go to the application. At the end of the application, you will have the opportunity to schedule a free consultation with us. Please be thorough in your application, so we can give as much value as possible on our call together.
While every business, and person, is unique, there are common steps that must be addressed when starting a business. Below is a list of items that you should be aware of if you’re considering taking that step:
- Market research to verify demand for your product
- Logistics plan to acquire, create, and deliver your product
- Financial forecast to calculate profitability for your business
- Strategic plan to achieve “break-even” volume
- Legal entity formation and documents
- Tax, license, and permit registrations
- Financial segregation and bookkeeping maintenance
Sometimes seeing a simple list helps people both wrap their heads around the process and make it less intimidating. The above list is meant to be used as a rough plan. When you work with us, we help you understand how to achieve all of this with as little time, energy, money, and headache investment as possible.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact us.
Thanks, and we look forward to working with you!